Saturday, June 2, 2012

Life as a rollercoaster

Many of you know that 2012 did not start out well for us. My father in law, my husband's dad and best friend, was taken from us by the monster of cancer in January. Then last month, my cousin Jonathan passed away unexpectedly at the age of 30 due to heart issues. In April we found out some good news. We were going to be parents again. We though this was our silver lining and blessing from God. This week we learned that this was not to be, when I went to my ob appointment only to find out that the baby no longer had a heartbeat. Had a D and C performed yesterday, and I think the emotional pain of everything has been far worse than anything physical. I am focusing on all of the blessings in my life, like my two healthy girls, but still hard to understand God's ways. I know that everything does work together for good in the end, but sometimes that is so hard to comprehend. Just waiting for our silver lining. Thank you to all for the continued thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment